- Conductivity pen can test and monitor your nutrients (TDS) level to maximize your grow and ensure plants get the balanced feed they need; General uses include growing tent, swimming pool, drinking water, aquarium, fish tank, and brewing
- This hydroponics tester has ATC that provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature; Durable design for repeated uses and fully waterproof and it floats in any solution
- Calibration optional, the meter comes factory calibrated so it's ready to be used; Regular cleaning is recommended for accurate reading; Different units are available (EC, PPM 500, PPM700, and CF)
- Combine with our pH pens and meters for full garden nutrient monitoring in water and soil; Other features: Auto off function, low battery indicator, units for temperature; KIT INCLUDES: AAA battery, probe care kit is sold separately
- Made in New Zealand and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment, built for grower; 2-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase.
Bluelab Conductivity Pen promotes healthy growing with precision
A compact and robust handheld solution
Key features include:
- Fully waterproof - not just water resistant
- Selectable measurement units so you can customize with your preferences
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings everywhere
- Flat electrode for easier cleaning and maintenance
Everyday accuracy of the fundamentals
Providing quick and accurate readings at the click of a button. For conductivity readings, you can choose between EC, CF, PPM 500 (TDS) or PPM 700; for temperature, you can select ˚C or ˚F.
Get the fundamentals of growing right, every time
Healthy plants need a balanced diet
All plants need access to the right amount of food (nutrients) so that they can grow and thrive. Over- or under-feeding your plants can result in the waste of expensive nutrient resources. The easiest way to keep track of the amount of nutrients in your solution is to regularly measure conductivity, which refers to the total ionic content (dissolved salts) in a solution.
New Zealand-made quality, built for growers
Our products are designed and built with growers, for growers - so you can relax knowing that your pen can withstand the knocks, drops and deep-water plunges that come with everyday growing. The Bluelab Conductivity Pen has been designed and built in New Zealand.